How to get started
- Have a good look through this site - Look at what Pilates can offer you, and try to decide what your ambitions are by using The Pilates Method.
- If you are living close enough, you may want to start practicing Pilates with us:
- Contact us by Phone or email to discuss your options - We will recommend at least one session at the studio so we can assess your abilities and restrictions, to get to know you, and to introduce you to the method, so you are prepared for what you will experience in a class situation. From there we can decide which will be the best class to suit both your ability and availability.
- If you have an existing injury, or have been recommended us by a physician, Osteopath or Physiotherapist etc., we will need you to attend an initial assessment at our Studio, where a course of rehabillitation exercises may be prescribed prior to starting group classes.
- If you have practiced Pilates before or are confident of your abilities, it may be appropriate to start by joining a class - We can discuss your ability level and agree the best class for you, without the need for the one to one at the studio.
- In every case, you will need to Register online which includes a health questionaire, prior to attending the studio or a class.
- Once you have Registered, we can assign you to a class, at which point you will receive an email with all your requested class dates. To secure these sessions, they need to be paid for in advance. You will now be able to Login and enter your Client Area, where you can pay for the course(s) securely online by PayPal or Credit Card. (Alternative payment options are available).
- Benefits of Registering
Access to the Client Area, where you can Pay securely for your group matwork class's.
You can leave a Testimonial message.
You will also receive regular Newsletters with link to FREE short instructional videos.
(Studio sessions are paid for separately through the Studio by Card , Cash or Cheque).
- If you live far away and it's not practical to join us, you can still receive the Newsletters by subscribing via the Newsletter page. Just your Name & email required.
- You will then receive our regular Newsletters with link to FREE short instructional videos.
- How much will it cost?
Group Matwork Classes are run in School Term Times and so vary in length - Please see Courses for the relevant price.
Your place on the term of classes is reserved by payment for the whole term in advance.
We do not offer refunds for any missed classes, but will endevour to let you "Make Up" a missed class within the same term - Spaces permitting.
Offer for 2012 - If you book two group classes or more a week, one class per term is FREE
(This will be discounted automatically when paying online).
Studio Session Pricing Valid from 1st January 2012
We can accept payment at the studio by credit card, cheque or cash.
Clients who book into the studio for regular sessions can enjoy discounts when they book six sessions in advance as below;
Initial Assessment - 1hour 30mins - £45.00.
One to One - 1hour - £40 for one individual booking.
Discounts where six sessions are booked and paid for in advance:
One to One - 1hour - 6 x £ = £
One to Two - 1hour - 6 x £ = £ each person.
One to Three - 1hour - 6 x £ = £ each person.